As CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, we utilize a comprehensive financial analysis system. Our process includes:
- Financial Protection Analysis
- Review of Financial Current Financial Positions
- Retirement income projections using varying rate of return simulations
- Discussion of Savings, Distribution, Tax Management, and Estate Planning strategies
- Comprehensive Investment planning
Our services include financial analysis/reports, semi and or annual review meetings.
We would be happy to discuss how this comprehensive financial analysis system can help you meet your hopes, wants and dreams.
Additionally, Smith Financial Solutions offers other financial products and services for which we are compensated as follows:
- Investment products, such as: mutual funds, stocks, bonds, ETFs and annuities.
- Insurance products, such as: life, disability income, medical and long term care.
* Financial plan recommendations can be implemented with the advisor of your choosing. Implementation of specific products or services may result in commissions or fees outside of the financial plan fee. Periodic reviews of your financial plan may require a new planning agreement and result in additional fees. Any discussion of taxes is for general information purposes only, does not purport to be complete or cover every situation, and should not be construed as legal, tax or accounting advice. Clients should confer with their qualified legal, tax and accounting advisors as appropriate.